Terms and Conditions
At Blue Rose, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your product. Therefore, you may choose to return or exchange your Blue Rose jewelry within 7 business days of receiving your purchase and we will issue a full refund minus the shipping charges. Any returns after 7 business days will only be entitled to store credit, good for 1 year. An item may only be returned if it is in new and unused condition. If the item is defective when received, the buyer must notify Blue Rose within 3 business days of the order being delivered. All fees (i.e. shipping) associated with any return will be the responsibility of the buyer. Additionally, the buyer shall be responsible for purchasing a tracking number and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All products returned must be in their original packaging and have all original tags still intact. If an item is returned in used condition, the buyer will be responsible for the charge associated with its return back to the buyer from Blue Rose. It is at the sole discretion of Blue Rose to determine which products meet the above return requirements and Blue Rose has the reserve right to refuse acceptance of any product it deems to not meet the above criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns in which the white sticker tag on the jewelry product has been removed. We cannot accept any returns that have been damaged or broken. If your jewelry is to break for quality reasons up to 1 month after purchase, the buyer must email email@example.com no more than 30 days after delivery. For bracelets, we are happy to restring them provided you have 50% of the beads from the original bracelet. Anything more than 1 month, we are unable to replace.
All custom orders and “Sale” items are final sales and cannot be refunded under any condition.
TO RETURN: Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, email, order number, reason for return, and date you received the package. You will receive Return Instructions from Customer Service on how to proceed.
Local sales tax will be applied to all orders within the State of Florida only.
NATURAL STONES COLORS
All natural stones that are sold on Blue Rose may vary in their size, shape, color and details. This is due to the fact that natural stones characteristics may vary due to the environment they are found, which is normal for natural stone jewelry.
By visiting Blue Rose's Site you are acknowledging that Blue Rose has attempted to depict all of its products on this Site in an accurate manner and that the color shown on the Buyers’ computer monitor may vary due the settings of that specific monitor. Additionally, since most products are handmade their measurements are approximate and may be different to what is indicated on this Site. As such, Blue Rose will not be responsible for any inaccuracy depicted in the products shown on the site from the ones received by Buyer.
In order to ensure that your jewelry stays as pretty as can be, you should protect it against hairspray, perfume, creams, and other beauty products because the alcoholic content can stain the metals on the jewelry. If you are exercising, it is best to take off you jewelry first as the perspiration may affect it. Stretch bracelets need to be put on with caution, because if they are pulled too hard they may become damaged. You should also remove your jewelry while you are swimming or showering and make sure it never becomes immersed in water. Gold Plated items should not be cleaned as they are dipped in layers of gold and using a cleaner of any sort, including jewelry cleaner, may reduce the layers of gold. If an item is Sterling Silver, it can be rubbed down lightly with a silver cloth.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term 'Blue Rose' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Florida. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains certain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Florida.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The United States has created specific offense or unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view towards prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We use the highest encryption technologies offered through PayPal when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our website server. All data transferred through our website is done through a secure server.
By entering this website you agree and acknowledge that any intellectual property shown on this Site, including but not limited to the photography, images, designs, graphics and other information is the exclusive and sole intellectual property of Blue Rose. You shall not copy, reproduce, use, display, sell or otherwise distribute any content from this Site without the express prior written consent of Blue Rose. All information provided on this website is for personal and non-commercial use and for no other purpose at all.
Additionally, Blue Rose has the express authorized right to terminate any users from visiting their website if they feel as though it is in the best interest of Blue Rose. Blue Rose in its sole discretion can decide to discontinue use of its website by any user for any reason it deems appropriate. Blue Rose will not be responsible to you or any third-party for any termination of use on this Site